Waseem Haider is currently working as an Associate Professor in the School of Engineering and Technology at Central Michigan University. Dr. Haider does research in Materials Science and Engineering, Additive Manufacturing, Surface Chemistry, Bulk Metallic Glasses and Nanomaterials.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Florida International University, USA, 2010.
- M.S., Materials Engineering, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, 2006.
- B.S., Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 2003.
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles/Nanotubes
- Thin Films
- Graphene Based Nanocomposites
- Magnetic Properties of Iron Oxide
- Piezoelectric Materials
- Surface Engineering
Courses taught at Central Michigan University between 2015-Present
(i) Graduate Courses
SAM 796 Directed Research in the Science of Advanced Materials
SAM 798 Thesis
(ii) Undergraduate Courses
EGR 489 Senior Design I