Please click on a year.2018
28) M.J.K. Lodhi, K.M. Deen, W Haider, Corrosion behavior of additively manufactured 316L stainless steel in acidic media, Materialia, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mtla.2018.06.015.
27) 18U Riaz, Z ur Rahman, H Asgar, U Shah, I Shabib, W Haider, An insight into the effect of buffer layer on the electrochemical performance of MgF2 coated magnesium alloy ZK60, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume, 344, pp. 514-521.
26) N. Ahmed, W. Haider, Heterogeneous photocatalysis and its potential applications in water and wastewater treatment: a review, Nanotechnology 29 (2018), 342001.
25) U Riaz, L Rakesh, I Shabib, W Haider, Effect of dissolution of Magnesium alloy AZ31 on the rheological properties of Phosphate Buffer Saline, Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials, 85 (2018), pp. 201.
24) M.J.K. Lodhi, K.M. Deen, ZU Rahman, A Farooq, W Haider, Electrochemical characterization and thermodynamic tendency of β-Lactoglobulin adsorption on 3D printed stainless steel, Journal of Industrial and Engineering chemistry (2018),https://doi.org/10.1016/j/jiec.2018.04.027
23) H. Asgar, K.M. Deen, U. Riaz, Z. Rahman, U. H. Shah, W. Haider, Synthesis of graphene via ultra-sonic exfoliation of graphite oxide and its electrochemical characterization, Materials Chemistry and Physics: Volume 206 (2018) pp. 7-11.
22) S. Khalajabadi, A. Abu, N. Ahmad, M. Yajid, N. Redzuan, R. Nasiri, W. Haider, I. Noshadi,Bio-corrosion behavior and mechanical characteristics of magnesium-titania-hydroxyapatite nanocomposites coated by magnesium-oxide flakes and silicon for use as resorbable bone fixation material, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials: Volume 77 pp. 360–374.
21) U. H. Shah, Z. Rahman, K. M. Deen, H. Asgar, I. Shabib, W. Haider, Investigation of the formation mechanism of titanium oxide nanotubes and its electrochemical evaluation, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry: Volume 47, Issue 10 (2017) pp. 1147-1159.
20) U. H. Shah, K. M. Deen, H. Asgar, Z. Rahman, W. Haider, Understanding the mechanism of TiO2 nanotubes formation at low potentials (≤ 8 V) through electrochemical methods, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Volume 807 (2017) pp. 228–234.
19) MA Makhdoom, A Ahmad, M Kamran, K Abid, W Haider, Microstructural and Electrochemical behavior of 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Weldments, Surfaces and Interfaces: Volume 9 (2017) pp. 189-195.
18) S. Khalajabadi, A. Abu, N. Ahmad, M. Kadir, A. Ismail, R. Nasiri, W. Haider, N. Redzuan,Biodegradable Mg/HA/TiO2 Nanocomposites Coated with MgO and Si/MgO for Orthopedic Applications: A Study on the Corrosion, Surface Characterization, and Biocompatability, Coatings: Volume 7 Issue 10 (2017),154 pp. 1-24.
17) Zia ur Rahman, K.M. Deen, Lawrence Cano, Waseem Haider, The effects of parametric changes in electropolishing process on surface properties of 316L stainless steel, Applied Surface Science 410 (2017) pp. 432–444
16) U.H. Shah, K.M. Deen, Z. Rahman, H. Asgar, W. Haider, Peculiar behavior of TiO2 tubular structure for water reduction in dark and under natural light exposure, Materials Letters198 (2017) pp. 188–191
15) S. Khalajabadi, N. Ahmad, S. Izman, A. Abu, W. Haider, M. Kadir, “In vitro biodegradation, electrochemical corrosion evaluations and mechanical properties of an Mg/HA/TiO2 nanocomposite for biomedical applications” Journal of Alloys and Compounds: Volume 696, (2017) pp. 768-781.
14) M. Abu-Shams, W. Haider, and I. Shabib, “Evolution of displacement cascades in Fe-Cr structures with different  grain boundaries“. Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids.
13) F. Muhammad A. Ahmad, A. Farooq, W. Haider, “Effect of post weld heat treatment on mechanical and electrochemical properties of X2CrNiMo17-13-2 stainless steel“, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance: Volume 25, Issue 10 (2016) pp. 4283-4291.
12) Z. Rahman, I. Shabib, and W. Haider, “Surface characterization and cytotoxicity analysis of plasma sprayed coatings on titanium alloys” Materials Science and Engineering C 67 (2016) pp. 675–683.
11) Z. Rahman, W. Haider, L. Pompa, K. Deen, “Electrochemical and Osteoblast Adhesion Study of Engineered TiO2 Nanotubular Surfaces on Various Titanium Alloys” Materials Science and Engineering C 58 (2016) pp. 160-168.
10) L. Pompa, Z. Rahman, E. Munoz, W. Haider, “Surface Characterization and Cytotoxicity Response of Biodegradable Magnesium Alloys” Materials Science and Engineering C: (2015) DOI: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.01.017.
9) P. Gill, V. Musaramthota, N. Munroe, A. Datye, R. Dua, W. Haider, A. McGoron, R. Rokicki, “Surface Modification of Ni-Ti Alloys for Stent Application after Magnetoelectropolishing”Materials Science and Engineering C: (2015) DOI: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.01.009.
8) R. Rokicki, W. Haider, S. Maffi, “Hemocompatibility Improvement of Chromium Bearing Bare Metal Stent Platform After Magnetoelectropolishing”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance: Volume 24, Issue 1 (2015) pp. 345-352.
7) C. Pulletikurthi, N. Munroe, D. Stewart, W. Haider, S. Amruthaluri, R. Rokicki, M. Dugrot, S. Ramaswamy, “Utility of Magneto-electropolished Ternary Nitinol Alloys for Blood-Contacting Applications”, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials: (2014) DOI: 10.1002/jbm.b.33317.
6) M. Rizwan, A. Ahmad, K. M. Deen, W. Haider, “Electrochemical Behavior and Biological Response of Mesenchymal Stem Cells on cp-Ti after N-ions Implantation”, Applied Surface Science: Volume 320 (2014) pp. 718-724.
5) A. Farooq, K. M. Deen, M. A. Raza, R. Ahmad, A. Salam, I. H. Khan, W. Haider, “Peculiar Corrosion Behavior of SS316L in Simulated Cooling Water at Various pH”, Material Performance: Volume 53 No.10 (2014) pp. 44-47.
4) K. M. Deen, A. Farooq, M. A. Raza, W. Haider, “Effect of Electrolyte Composition on TiO2 Nanotubular Structure Formation and its Electrochemical Evaluation”, Electrochimica Acta: Volume 117 (2014) 329-335.
3) K. M. Deen, A. Farooq, M. A. Raza, R. Ahmad, W. Haider, “Estimating the Degradation of Methylethionium Chloride Dye on Nanotubular TiO2 Structure“, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2014.07.003.
2) Z. Rahman, L. Pompa, W. Haider, Influence of Electropolishing and Magnetoelectropolishing on Corrosion and Biocompatibility of Titanium Implants, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance: Volume 23, Issue 11 (2014) pp. 3907-3915.
1) R. Rokicki, W. Haider, T. Hryneiewicz, “Influence of Sodium Hypochlorite Treatment of Electropolished and Magnetoelectropolished Nitinol Surfaces on Adhesion and Proliferation of MC3T3 Pre Osteoblast Cells”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine: Volume 23, (2012) pp 2127-2139.